Date/Time: July 28, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As firms pledge to enhance on ESG objectives, it’s time for leaders to point out progress towards these objectives. ESG leaders can discover highly effective allies of their finance groups for constructing investor-trusted, audit-ready studies that present stakeholders not simply what your environmental, social, and governance objectives are, however the way you’ll obtain them.
On this webcast, Chris Ruggeri, a principal at Deloitte Transactions and Enterprise Analytics LLP, and Mandi McReynolds, head of ESG for the enterprise reporting platform Workiva, will share sensible steps for ESG and finance groups to drive worth, how expertise can allow stronger decision-making, and, outcomes of recent surveys of ESG and finance leaders.
After this occasion, you need to be capable of:
- Recall methods for prioritizing ESG objectives, actions, and useful resource allocation
- Describe how expertise could be an engine to assist leaders make strategic ESG choices
- Clarify tips on how to shift the main focus from reporting on previous efficiency to analyzing these studies to tell longer-term, forward-looking methods
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Chris Ruggeri, Precept, Deloitte Transactions & Enterprise Analytics LLP
- Mandi McReynolds, World Head of ESG, Workiva
If you cannot tune in reside, please register and we’ll e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, obtainable to you on-demand after the reside webcast