Dec 10, 2021
There’s a father or mother progress that has a complete unit rely of 1000 models. A toddler progress was added with pending unit rely 1000. When the kid progress’ accomplished unit rely is up to date, then the fraction accomplished of the father or mother is up to date, however the accomplished unit rely shouldn’t be.
Submitted as Apple Suggestions FB9803982. The stunning pattern app may also be discovered on my RadarSamples repo.
Steps to Reproduce
- run the connected Pattern App on iPhone Simulator
- Drag the slider slowly to the proper. Discover that solely the father or mother’s fraction accomplished adjustments.
- Proceed dragging the slider to the proper most. Discover that once you come to the proper facet of the slider the father or mother’s accomplished rely is up to date.
- Drag the slider a bit to the left. Once more, solely the father or mother’s fraction is up to date.
- Drag the slider to the proper most. The father or mother’s accomplished unit rely is now double what it ought to be. In truth each time the kid completes, 1000 is added to the father or mother’s accomplished unit rely.
When including a toddler progress with a pendingUnitCount worth larger than 1, then the completedUnitCount also needs to be up to date in tandem with the fractionCompleted worth.
Solely the fraction accomplished of the father or mother is up to date. When the kid reaches 100%, the pending worth is added to the finished unit rely. If the progress reverses for some cause, the finished unit rely stays and when the kid will get again to 100% the pending worth is AGAIN added.
Additionally printed on Medium.